New Montessori Academy in Brampton, Alder Ridge, offers a progressive and complete
educational experience in which each child will be guided by expert educators.
Self-discovery and learning through inquiry ensure the children develop confidence and see
themselves and the world around them through a positive open-minded lens. Our new state-of-
the-art facility offers a nurturing yet instructional environment, where students can learn and
grow at their own pace.
- Taekwondo, robotics, dance class and more give students the opportunity to explore new interests.
- Montessori principles coupled with each child’s natural inquiry propels learning to new heights.
- Small class sizes and customized learning give our students a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
- Full-service gym, interactive classrooms and large in/out activity space.
- Nutritious meals, large classroom windows with natural light, dedicated time for self-reflection.
- Focus on health, individual attention, enrichment programs, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Learning at Alder Ridge Academy during COVID-19: Families and staff will be required to complete an online screening form daily before entering the program. Staff will be required to wear face masks and face shield/goggles throughout the day. Classroom materials and items will be disinfected after each use. The Centre will be disinfected and sanitized daily by a third party. Washrooms and common areas will be disinfected continuously peruse. Children and staff will remain within their designated cohorts and will social distance as much as possible. Any child or staff that develops any symptoms related to Covid-19 will immediately be isolated and sent home; children and staff will only return with a negative test result or doctor’s note.
Want to learn more? Come check out our campus and learn more about Day Care Academy, Alder Ridge in Brampton